The Axiom way - Solid low-cost productive assets and high quality prospects combined.
OUR HEARTLAND IN THE PROLIFIC TOOLE COUNTY
“The Kevin-Sunburst Dome is a large geological structure located in Toole County, northern Montana, just a few miles from the Canadian border. This huge dome has over 850 ft of structural closure and covers about 1,000 square miles. It lies along the eastern edge of the Southern Alberta Basin where billions of barrels of oil have been generated from the organic-rich Bakken Shale. Oil companies have been drilling in this region for over 90 years and more than 320 million barrels of Bakken-generated oil has already been produced.” – Eric H. Johnson, Geologist/Geophysicist
Axiom has acquired ~15,000 gross acres (6,170 net acres) in Toole County, Montana containing two drilled oil and gas wells, two producing gas wells covered by 39 sq. miles of 3D seismic survey.
In Phase 1, the Company plans to drill 6 wells in 2015. The subject leases are located on the prolific Kevin-Sunburst Dome which offers numerous drill-ready prospects.
The Kevin-Sunburst Dome has produced 130 MMBO and 150 BCFG. The Company believes that the wells are low-risk, off-set extensions to existing production.
Furthermore, production costs are minimized because the oil field does not produce water. The targeted locations are delineated by 39 square miles of comprehensive 3D seismic data.
We are looking at other regional opportunities and will initiate and execute additional oil and gas ventures, as always with the aim of generating significant shareholder value.
A SNAPSHOT OF OUR EAST KEVIN FIELD PROJECT
• Drilling capital focused on core areas with high rates of return.
• Primary objective is to target the conventional Nisku carbonate play.
• East Kevin Field is located in what we believe is the best Nisku porosity area discovered on the dome.
• Believed to be low risk offset drilling in a well-diversified oil portfolio in northern Montana.
• First two vertical wells were successfully drilled offsetting existing production.
• Set to drill 6 vertical wells in next phase of program.
• Next two well locations believed to be in the porosity area with =20 feet of pay. Expected payback in less than one year. East Kevin Field vertical wells have averaged over 50,000 BO each and produce no water.
• Existing wells have been producing for nearly 30 years showcasing the sustainable long term nature of these plays.
• There is a large coverage of high quality 3D seismic data of 39 square miles (24,960 acres). Multi-zone potential, seven shallower formations with reservoir potential that will be seen and evaluated by every Nisku well drilled providing us with a so-called “free look”.
OUR LONGER-TERM OBJECTIVES FOR THE EAST KEVIN FIELD PROJECT
• To drill on 20 additional horizontal drill locations already identified. To instigate a secondary recovery program on the East Kevin Field with the aim to triple production on these.
• To acquire a further 30,000 additional acres in adjoining counties.
• To shoot 3D seismic survey on these acquired leases.
• To drill additional wells on favorable locations identified from the 3D seismic survey.
A VISUAL JOURNEY TO OUR MONTANA BASED PROJECT